Updated: July 2019
We want you to use Industrial Panel Services in the knowledge that we take your privacy seriously and that we’ve implemented fair and ethical information practices.
The Information We Collect
When you sign-up for our newsletters, register for webinars, download whitepapers, or similar products on an Industrial Panel Solutions property, you voluntarily supply personally identifiable information about yourself.
The personal information that we collect and store may include but is not limited to the following types of information about you:
- Contact information, including your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- Occupation information, including your company name, company type, your title, and any other information you directly provide to us via registration.
Unless explicitly stated at the time of collection, personal information is not shared directly with anyone.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any point via the link provided in each message we send.
When you use our Industrial Panel Solutions websites, mobile apps, newsletters, or other digital products, we collect additional non-personally identifiable information.
This includes, but
is not limited to, data about your device, browser, operating system, your IP
address, general location information, page information, and the date and time
of each request you make to Industrial Panel Solutions.
This non-personal information may be collected through various technologies, including but not limited to server logs, cookies, and web beacons.
We may use information gathered across our network of websites, mobile apps, newsletters, and other products to create a single user record. Additionally, we may use or combine information that we collect or receive from outside third-party sources to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of our records.
How We Use Information
We use your data for the following purposes:
- Provide you with access to the content and services we produce
- Analyze demographic or behavioral data to improve or personalize the products we offer to you
- Provide you with more relevant advertising content
- Post your user-generated content and comments to the sites as you request
- To respond to any emails or requests you directly make to us
- For our own marketing and retargeting purposes
- For our statistical, research, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes
- To monitor our products for compliance with our Terms of Service and to protect the security of our network
- To comply with the law
- For any other purpose identified at the time of collection
We will not use the information provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
When We Share Information
We may share information collected about you under the following conditions:
- To third-party service providers helping us provide, improve, and market Industry Dive’s products and services. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Our email service provider which we use sends our newsletter
- Our webinar provider which collects registration information and hosts online presentations
- Online analytic tools such as Google Analytics which provides analytics about website usage
- Social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- With government entities as needed to provide our services and where required by law
- As part of an acquisition or merger with another company, a partial or total sale of assets, or another corporate change, including at bankruptcy
- To investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries (including law enforcement or legal requests) or protect, enforce, or defend our rights, assets and/or interests
- To prevent or respond to a violation of any law, regulation, or our Terms of Service, or as necessary to protect and defend our network security
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain a subscription or as otherwise necessary to provide you the Services. We will also retain your Personal Data in a secure backup system for a reasonable period of time in order to assure reliable service and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our network security, and enforce our agreements.
Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon your request.
Our Properties are not intended for children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
We take reasonable measures to help protect data we collect from unauthorized access and use. We cannot, however, fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Data.
15555 Industrial Road
Omaha, NE, 68144